Evalumetrics, Inc. was founded in 2005 to provide web-based products and services to districts and schools. Howard E. Herl is president of Evalumetrics, Inc and earned his Ph.D. from the UCLA Graduate School of Education in the area of psychometrics and research methoodology. Before starting his company, Dr. Herl worked as a senior researcher at the National Center for Research on Evaluation, Standards, and Student Testing (CRESST) and consultant at the Los Angeles County Office of Education.
- Over 15 years of experience in education including psychometrics, assessment, and evaluation
- Designed and developed California Physical Fitness Scoring Service with 280 districts and over 2,000 schools subscribing
- Designed and developed online assessment community
- Management of large-scale federal technology evaluation efforts at CRESST
- Designed and developed on-line performance assessment systems
- Evaluation of federal and state grants awarded to schools for the Immediate Intervention for Underperforming Schools Program (II-USP), Comprehensive School Reform Program (CSR) and the High Priority Schools Grant Program (HPSG)